As a wholesale lubricants distributor we handle a wide variety of fluids that require proper containment and storage. With the volume of lubricants we carry, it’s essential to utilize a storage solution that allows for optimal organization while also maintaining the chemical integrity of our products. Fluidall’s fluid storage and handling solutions such as their polyethylene Tote-A-Lube stackable tanks are quality resources that we’ve come to rely on at SCL, both in-house and for many of our customers across a wide spectrum of industries. Easy to maneuver, store and manage, Fluidall’s line of storage products are manufactured from high quality materials and the stackable Tote-A-Lube tanks come backed by a Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Tank Warranty.
National Manufacturer of Fluid Storage Solutions
Based in Delano, Minnesota, Fluidall is an equipment manufacturer and reseller of products that cater to oil distributors, suppliers and jobbers. They provide storage and handling solutions to businesses needing to store or dispense automotive style fluids in bulk. “Our primary focus is fluids,” said Robb Hegg, National Sales Manager for Fluidall. “Transmission fluid, brake fluid, oil, power steering fluid, etc, and the end users of our products are generally heavy line fleets, rail cars, off-road construction operations – any type of vehicle or heavy equipment that contains or uses automotive style fluids. We pride ourselves and strive toward being a one-source supplier of fluid handling and storage solutions, making it as easy as possible for fleets, suppliers and jobbers.”
A Wide Range of Storage and Handling Applications
Regardless of what type of fluid you need to store, Fluidall has a wide range of products to accommodate you, from their stackable poly tanks, double wall bulk fluid storage tank packages, work bench tanks, portable storage and dispense solutions, DEF, diesel, steel, rack or waste fluid tanks. Below you will find an overview of their various products and how your company can benefit from implementing their storage and handling solutions:
- Stackable Tote-A-Lube Bulk Storage Tanks– Besides providing optimized space-savings and ease of maneuverability, Fluidall Tote-A-Lube stacking tank systems can be Spill, Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure compliant (SPCC) – an EPA rule that requires industries to develop, maintain and implement oil spill prevention when using a secondary containment vessel. With the tag, “Stack Smarter, Stack Stronger,” Tote-A-Lube tanks come in a wide range of capacities and are ideal for storing a variety of industrial fluids. They’re easy to fill and drain with (2) 2” fill openings and one bulkhead outlet. The translucent, extra strength corrugated tank walls allow for easy readability of fluid levels and can be stacked up to four tanks high. Configure with additional pump packages and various frame heights that can be bolted to the floor or remain mobile with caster wheels and forkliftable skids, Tote-A-Lube tanks utilize gravity fed dispense and come with accessories such as drip trays and wall or rank mounting pump/reel shelves and brackets. The systems are ideal for tight spaces such as bay ends and pits and will provide enhanced storage flexibility in your warehouse, garage or service station – our go-to Fluidall product here at SCL.
- Roth Double Walled Tanks – Perfect for hydraulic fluid, oil or diesel, the outer layer of the Roth double walled tank is constructed out of leak-proof, weld-free galvanized steel, and is roll seamed with an oil and fire resistant seal for maximum safety and reliability. The inner tank is made of leak and corrosion proof seamless polyethylene that’s blow-molded and high density. Rust resistant with optimal wall thickness, each Roth double walled tank meets UL SU2258 standards and is pressure and ultra-sound tested. The only double walled tank on the market with zero fittings below the fluid line, it’s perfect for Class II and Class III fluids and is up to 50% lighter than a 12-gauge steel tank with a larger fluid storage capacity.
- Hybrid Double Wall Bulk Liquid Storage Tanks for Multi-Fluids – Dispensing up to three liquids at a time at 110 gallons each in an all-in-one unit, the Hybrid Double Wall Tank System is a warehouse workhorse. Significantly lighter, cleaner and more efficient than traditional steel tanks, the hybrid double wall bulk fluid storage tanks are rust resistant with an exterior powder-coated aluminum tank that serves as an EPA compliant secondary containment barrier. Interior holds up to three seamlessly blow-molded and high density polyethylene tanks that hold up to 110 gallons of fluid each and are completely non-corrosive and leak-proof. Pre-assembled and ready to fill upon arrival, the Hybrid Double Wall system’s interior tanks have zero fittings below the fluid line.
- Work Bench Tanks – Built within an SPCC compliant, powder coated secondary containment vessel, the Fluidall Work Bench Tank encloses stackable Tote-A-Lube storage tanks. Easy to handle with a universal side mounting shelf for dispense equipment, the fill ports are conveniently located below the work surface area.
- Portable Fluid Storage Tanks – The perfect mobile unit for maneuvering industrial fluids around the shop or in the field, the Portable Fluid Storage Tank is a solid solution for transporting industrial fluids. Designed with forklift skids for easy transportation and up to three Portable Fluid Storage Tanks that can be stacked on a multi-lube skid, the tanks are flexible, highly mobile and can be easily equipped with pumps and hose reels for quick dispensation of fluids to remote locations.
- DEF and Diesel Tank Systems – With Fluidall storage products you can configure the perfect DEF and diesel tank system for both warm and cool climates that will allow for proper containment and easy dispensation both in-shop and in-field. The chemical integrity of DEF is dependent upon ambient temperature and direct exposure to sunlight. Fluidall’s DEF and Diesel tank systems will assist in optimizing and extending the shelf life of your product, which in the end will save you money.
- Additional Resources and Supplies – Besides the above-mentioned products, Fluidall also provides comprehensive oil jobber packages, single wall steel storage tanks, stationary steel storage tank features, rack tanks, cylindrical tanks and waste storage tanks for waste oils and waste coolant.
In a wide range of industrial sectors, if there’s metal touching metal, we’re involved. At SCL, we’re here to protect and optimize the machines that keep our country moving and we pride ourselves on providing superior logistics and solutions, extensive product and industry knowledge and total performance satisfaction for our customers. In an industry where the proper containment, storage and handling of fluids is essential, we’ve come to depend on the strength and ease of maneuverability that Fluidall storage and handling solutions provide. Whether you require single or double-walled containment for your industrial fluids in-shop or in-field, Fluidall offers a quality line of products. Click here to learn more about Fluidall or contact an SCL consultant today for more information.