Greater Convenience and Accessibility
In tandem with our recent brand transition and the total change to our visual identity, we are proud to also debut the new SCL website, specifically designed to serve as a hub for communicating with and supporting our customers. The inspiration to update our existing website came from a desire to expand upon our ability to meet the needs of the modern consumer, providing an easily accessible online catalog showcasing over 4,500 active SKUs and putting informed purchase power in the palm of our customer’s hands. Our new website allows you to research and receive information on products and services quickly, conveniently and with greater mobility.
How the New SCL Website Will Benefit Our Customers
With just a few clicks, customers are able to research a wide spectrum of available products on the new SCL website, saving their organization both time and money. Understanding the full scope of the products we can deliver and enjoy access to critical usage and specification information. Below are some of the benefits we hope to provide our customers with the debut of our new website and e-catalog:
- Comprehensive Product Information – User friendly and intuitive, our website is essentially an online library and e-catalog offering a huge informational hub that showcases our full line of products and services, packaging and storage solutions, downloadable MSDS, SDS and OSHA specifications.
- Product Comparison – With our neutral online platform and “Click to Compare” feature, you can easily research products across a spectrum of brands, allowing you the freedom to choose objectively versus being biased toward one particular brand over another. Objective comparisons of alternatives expand the potential for finding comparable products at competitive price points.
- Ease of Use – Filter by location, availability, brand, grade of oil, including color and viscosity, along with other product and engine specifications.
Additional Features for the New SCL Website
Besides a robust e-catalog, our new website also offers the following resources for education on cost-saving strategies, preventative maintenance, the proper storage and containment of products, critical information on how to keep up with an ever-changing regulatory environment as well as industry updates:
- Proud Partner Videos – Our Proud Partner series showcases the personality of several SCL customers including Ecology Recycling and Transportation Services, Frank Motors Group and Taylor Guitars. Each video takes a look inside the walls of several companies, including those from the trucking and fleet industries as well as agriculture and retail to find out how SCL has helped each of them run their businesses more efficiently.
- The SCL Video Academy – With our Video Academy, listen to SCL experts discuss such informative topics as the most common mistakes companies make when selecting lubricants, how choosing a premium product can save your fleet money and why performing oil analysis is so critical for preventative maintenance and impacting your business’ bottom line.
- Expert Insight Blog – On our Expert Insight Blog, SCL team members offer guidance on a wide range of topics that affect your business such as safety and compliance, trends in manufacturing, construction and transportation and the latest relevant news from different industry sectors.
- Live Chat Feature – For a rapid response on pressing questions, an SCL representative is on hand and available to assist with everything from product compatibility to how best to implement oil analysis as part of your fleet’s preventative maintenance schedule.
The Future of Our Online Capabilities
With our current online catalog showcasing over 4,5000 active SKUs, we now look to the next generation of the SCL website, which we hope to be a fully integrated electronic communication platform. This future projection reflects our commitment to furthering the delivery of superior logistics, product and industry knowledge, and performance satisfaction for our customers across a wide range of industries. Over the years, SCL has evolved from a small company that provided a limited number of lubrication products with a relatively modest geographic footprint, to one that now extends beyond petroleum-based products to provide services and specialties to the automotive industry, aviation, food manufacturing, construction, industrial manufacturing, trucking, marine and more through distribution centers across the entire state of California.
Contact an SCL Consultant today
In a wide range of industrial sectors, SCL is committed to being the number one logistics and solutions provider for the products that protect and optimize the machines that keep our country moving. We pride ourselves on remaining at the forefront of industry trends and technological innovations, and as the market continues to evolve, we are committed to providing extensive product and industry knowledge and total performance satisfaction for our customers. For information on how we can assist your fleet in choosing the optimal products at a competitive price, contact an SCL consultant today.